To qualify for a grant, organizations must meet the following criteria.
- Must be a 501 (c) 3 organization
- Must be located in the State of Colorado
- Must directly serve children and families in need, individuals and families struggling with mental health, individuals and families experiencing homelessness, survivors of domestic violence or individuals nearing the end of their lives
The application will ask for the following information about your organization:
- Name, address, and contact information for the organization
- The mission of your charity or organization
- A brief description of your programs
- The impact of your work (i.e., how many clients received services or otherwise benefited from your programs, directly or indirectly)
- A summary on which of your programs would most benefit from a donation, and how that donation would be used
- Proof of tax-exempt status
- The organization’s latest IRS Form 990 and Annual Report
The Kush Desai Foundation may fund organizations in successive years; however, the organization will need to reapply to be considered for an additional funding term.
Grant applications may be submitted online and will be processed in a timely manner.
Recipients are selected with the impact of the donation in mind.
If you meet the eligibility requirements noted above and would like to apply for a grant, Click Here
If you are unable to fill out the grant application above, please email Kush@KushDesaiFoundation.org for a paper application.
The proposal deadline is December 15th. Grants will be made on March 31st of the following year.